Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brush Up


Who knows what these are?  OK, I can't keep a secret these are a couple hundred acid brushes waiting for some gluing action.  I have my secret stash of brushes, glue, tape, valve core extenders, aquaseal sidewall sealant, rubber gloves, and a couple dozen cans of pit stop repair sealant set aside.  Tubies are on order and should be in by the end of this month.  I will have Challenge Griffo and Griffo XS's in stock in both 32's and 34's.  I also hope to have the Challenge Fango Mud tire in stock as well, although I haven't seen these in the flesh just yet.  It's possible that I will have a select number of Dugast Rhynos in if the Fango's don't come about.  I thought a lot about the FMB's again and got to practice my french in emails back and forth with Francois, but decided that for the cross racing we do that the Challenge's provide a tire that will work well.  They are durable and not overly expensive. 

If you have any gluing needs please feel free to email me or stop by the shop.  I am happy to store your wheels at the shop if you need gluing until your select tires are in, this allows proper time for cleaning the old glue off the rim, stretching your new tires, and then the gluing process takes about 3 days to complete.  I glue dozens of tires every year and have refined the process I use over the last ten years.  Hope things are well, and I hope everyone has cyclocross dreams, I always do but that could be from inhaling too much glue before bed.