Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Time

Well wether I like it or not it's time to race. I always have a bit of a hard time with the first cross race....It's before Interbike, a lot of times it's still super hot, and I'm coming off a long summer and a short intense prep period for cross. I just want to get it on now... I think the expectation is harder than the race itself.

On the upside I am done with the team bikes, and everyone seems really excited, as promised (to myself) I have just one left to finish, mine. I am still waiting on the balance of our clothing order, which is more frustrating that I can explain, I ordered on June 25th and still don't have it.

Tires have as always been a challenge to get enough of, crazy I love it! That just means people are getting super stoked for cross, we've done more tubular tires than clinchers this season!

See you at JP, can't wait to see the new obstacle??

Lou