Monday, June 9, 2008

2007 Series Champion


Got this in the mail today.  This is the jersey that is presented to all of the overall winners of their perspective categories in the Chicago Series.  It is an awesome looking piece that has a lot of Chicago Style.  It is kind of nice because it really rewards consistency, it doesn't depend on just one day.  I have to thank my family more than anyone for this.  Getting all these days to ride away from home is truly a gift, and I appreciate it.  Thanks also to everyone involved in the Chicago Cyclocross cup, without your hard work we wouldn't have a series.  I remember 2005 I think there almost wasn't a series at all.  It was mid September and we were still all looking at each other wondering if it would happen.  The cup has come a long way since it all started.  Thanks again.