Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ridley Bikes


I've been thinking about this for awhile, and after being at the show and speaking with the Ridley folks I'm convinced that they will be a great addition to our store.  The biggest factor for me was that a lot of companies are dragging their feet on producing a top quality Carbon cyclocross bike.  Ridley and Colnago have both stepped their game up and done so, but Ridley has gone one better and followed up their flag ship model with the X-Fire, a reasonably priced Carbon frameset.  Ridleys are currently being ridden by a lot of the top teams in the world including Fieda and more locally Planet Bike.  If you're interested feel free to contact me.  I will have some X-fires here and built up this week, and I have a secret project in the works for someone that is going to be sick!