Thursday, October 30, 2008

Want to Ride some tubulars?????

Alright so I'm a sucker for tubulars and a good deal.  I've been searching for a wheel option like these all year.  Reasonable weight, 1650 grams, good quality bearings, and not too pricy 525.00 for a pair with quick releases.  These wheels are just perfect for a DEMO program!  Got them in and glued them up with a pair of 34 Challenge Grifo tubulars.  They have a 11-28 SRAM 10 speed cassette installed on them.   I want to do multiple pairs in the future but since we're mid season this is a start so one pair for now. 

I want everyone to be able to try out how tubulars feel at the races.  If you want to demo them just email me and I'll set it up for you.  I'm hoping we'll be able to move them along so a few people can try them out on the same race day.  No obligations, no strings, no worries if you get a flat.  This is no stress just enjoy the suppleness, and a taste of the good life of tubulars.



lou-at-ponyshop.com